Welcome to Contours Face & Body Painting!
Why choose ContoursFX over other service providers?
- We are the best in Washington State our artist, Dutch, is a master face and body painting instructor that travels WORLDWIDE to educated other professional face and body artists.
- Contours Face and Body Painting is licensed and insured!
- We have a friendly, cheerful team that will be prompt professionally dressed and groomed!
- We are a full-time, professional face painting company. Our RATES are average, but we are NOT, you get an EXCEPTIONAL VALUE for the MONEY!
- You will save time and money with ContoursFX. Our team can paint incredible fast faces when the event calls for it or we can paint highly detailed art for photography, media and commercial your needs.
- Kids love to be turned into their favorite superheroes, robots, princesses, butterflies, tigers, cats, dragons, snakes...the possibilities are endless.
- Ladies love to look and feel glamorous and we are all about gem and glitter!
- Men think it's cool to be transformed into zombies, skulls and wild animals.
- Read more..
Just release! Tim Lopez and "The Giving Tree" from Plain White T's
Body painting by Dutch Bihary
Please go and look for the video at www.plainwhitets.com
Questions to ask when looking for other services providers.
- Are you licensed and insured? -ContoursFX "Yes, why yes we are!"
- How long have you been in the industry? -ContoursFX "8 awesome years and counting!"
- Do you have a website? -ContoursFX "Yes, and quite a nice one at that! Everything you need to know and lots of examples of our work!"
- What kind of paint do you use? Let them answer so you know! -ContoursFX "We use only professional grade paints and materials that are FDA approved! i.e. ProAiir, Kryolan, DiamondFX, FPAustralia to name a few. In the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which regulates cosmetics, defines cosmetics as "intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions." This broad definition also includes any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product.
- Read more...
How to hire Contours Face & Body Painting for your event?
Booking your event, easy as 1 * 2 * 3!
1.) Contact us via phone or email with your event date, time, phone and email.
2.) We will confirm availability& hold your date for three (3) days.
3.) Complete and return the service agreement and then your event will be secured on the calendar.
Discounts are offered for combinations of multiple activities, or for more than two hours of a single service. Prices are estimates only, additional fees may apply for travel to areas outside my regular working area, or for holidays and peak dates. Last-minute booking fees may apply for parties booked with less than 3 days notice. Mail us your event details!
What events can and will ContoursFX service?
Face painting is a form of entertainment, and great for any celebration!
•Opening Day Ceremonies
•Closing Day Ceremonies
•Festivals & City Events
•Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
•Family Events or Reunions
•Weddings for the Bride or Guests
•School Carnival, Fund-raiser's
•Holiday Parties and Events
•Church Events and Carnivals
•Business: Promotions and Grand Openings
•Music Videos and Television
•You name it, we will accommodate!